Too much sportswear, too junior? It’s time to fight with prejudices sticking to his skin! Our advice to adapt it to your style and your morpho, as well as our trend selection.
This season, more than ever, the sweatshirt is at the top of the must-have in his closet. Before you crack, here are some tips to avoid the mistakes of taste and to choose a model perfectly adapted to its style, its age and its morphology:
– avoid neoprene swelling materials if you have curvatures to conceal
– choose a model to its size: contrary to popular belief, a sweatshirt is not too loose. A fitted model that barely smocks on the hips associated with a slim rolled and a pair of derbies = the perfect mix for a feminine and everyday look without a headache!
– we dare the association shirt + sweatshirt to break the still too casual side of the sweatshirt. A perfect combination for office days. The more fashionable can even dare the association Peter Pan collar and sweatshirt for an ultra-trendy shift
– we play with accessories: yes to necklaces bibs on a plain sweatshirt; yes to the belt on a model a bit too wide … A fashion detail however, we reserve for those who are not too thick.
– we avoid the total sport look by combining his sweatshirt with chic and feminine pieces: let go on straight skirts, plain slims, shoes with heels, etc.